Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to these FAQs, please click on the corresponding (+) symbol below to expand:
+ How much do camps cost?
- STEM-u Camps: $205
- Specialty Camps (Mini Med, STEAM Studio): $215
- Maker Camps (Mini, Mega, Master, Ultra, Code): $215
- August 7-10 is a 4-day camp week. Prices are adjusted accordingly.
+ How do I register?
Please visit our registration page to setup your account today! Already have an account? Make sure your account is ready for registration by following these steps:
Step 1 - Update Account User Details
- Verify phone & address
Step 2 - Review & Update Camper Info
- GRADE - Update to reflect the grade of camper in fall 2018.
- CONTACTS - Update relation, emergency, and pick up info
- Review all other fields and update as necessary
- Scroll to the bottom and select SAVE CAMPER INFO
Step 3 - Confirm Updates
- To verify if all updates have been accepted, logout/login to account.
+ Where can I find more information about parking, camp policies and maps?
All the information you will need for summer camps can be found in Science Venture Camper's Package which will be available in June 2018.
+ What is the Cancellation Policy?
Due to non-recoverable costs, each registration includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. Given two weeks notice, we will refund the remainder of your registration. We will not provide any refund with less than two weeks notice. Exchange of equal value is possible, subject to availability.
+ Do you offer extended hours?
Regular Camp hours run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with Extended Hours available for an additional $30 per week and allowing for drop off at 8:00 am and pick-up by 5:00 pm. At this time, morning or afternoon specific Extended Hours options are not available; however, the $30 fee covers both periods.
+ What about students in Grades 10-12?
For students entering grades 10-12 in the Fall of 2018 we have our Junior Counsellor Leadership Program. For more information, please check out the Volunteer page of our website
+ Is the first week in July really a 5 day camp week?
Yes, it is not a mistake. We have decided to observe the statutory holiday on Friday June 29th instead of the Monday after Canada Day.