Employment with SV
Fall 2017 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
- UVic Work Study - Indigenous Youth STEM Instructor (1 position) - Position Open
- UVic Work Study - Youth STEM Instructor (1 position) - Position Open
The work study program is funded by Student Awards and Financial Aid (SAFA) with the objective to provide additional financial assistance through on-campus part-time employment opportunities for students with documented financial need.
- Indigenous Youth STEM Instructor - Position Open
- Looking to fill Tuesday and/or Wednesday shifts (2:30-6:00 pm)
- Applicants must have personal vehicle or BC Class 5 Licence to drive UVic vehicle provided
How to apply:
Step 1: Get to Know Science Venture
Step 2: Prepare your application
a) Work Study Application
- Follow the steps outlined on the UVic Work Study page.
- If approved for Work Study, continue to Step 3
b) Indigenous Youth STEM Instructor
- Update your resume, complete and application form, make a copy of your class schedule
Step 3: Submit Your Application
- Email documents to: email@example.com
- Positions will remain open until filled.